9:30 a.m. Worship with sermon by Dawn Yoder Harms, “The path of descent”; music by the Menno Ringers and Junior Choir.
10:30 a.m. Fellowship Time in the Gathering Place with coffee, water and tea available
10:50 a.m Faith Formation–Visitors Welcome!
- Allyson Krehbiel from Prairie View Mental Health Center talks about bullying—Fellowship Hall
- Infants & Toddlers—Nursery at back of the sanctuary
- Pre-K through 1st grade in B4; 2–4th grade in B3; 5–6th grade in B8
- Junior High students (7–8th grade) – Room 26
- Senior High students—Room 22
- Agape—Fellowship Hall
- Bible Study—Rm 14—Gospel of Luke with Patricia Shelly
- Catacombs—Rm B5—Egyptian Hieroglyphics—Bob Schmidt
- Fellowship—Rm B7
- Fine Arts—Rm 24
- Issues & Christianity—Rm 23
- Mosaic—Rm 20—Sermon reflection and other current topics
- Open Circle—Rm 21—Worship reflection and response
- Seekers—Rm 28—”Race, white privilege, and Mennonite history: Can we Talk?”
- Sojourners—Chapel—Will attend the elective in Fellowship Hall
12:00 p.m. Mentor Gathering in Fellowship Hall—lunch is provided
The first mentor program event of the year is today , Oct. 1, 12 pm! The Faith Formation Commission will provide lunch. Following lunch, the mentor/mentee pairs will assemble infant care relief kits for MCC.