Click on the words “ALL SHALL BE WELL” to read the Final regathering plan for BCMC written and approved by the BCMC Reopening Task Group
“ALL SHALL BE WELL”
An enactment of God’s love,
through caring love of neighbor and love of self,
for gathered activities of Bethel College Mennonite Church
during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bethel College Mennonite Church will not meet for in-person worship at least through December 31, 2020. All are invited to join us for a live virtual service at 9:30 am CST by clicking the button below. You can watch this service anytime after 9:30am CST. Stay up to date on videos by liking us on YouTube or Facebook at Bethel College Mennonite Church.BCMC Live Virtual Service
Office & Library
The church office and library are open for visitors Monday to Friday from 9:00am-12:00pm by appointment only. Please call ahead at (316) 283-3667. Masks are required at all times while in the church building.
- Sunday School: Several Sunday School options are available for all ages. Masks are required for in person gatherings. To learn more about what curriculum we are using for our hybrid Sunday School Classes visit the God’s Story, God’s Song website.
- Bible Study Class: Meets via Zoom every other Wednesday at 1:00pm
- Agape Sunday School Class: Meets at 10:30am on Sundays. They switch between Zoom and in-person meetings outside of the church.
- Preschool and K-4th grade Sunday School: Meets every other Sunday from 10:30-11:15am on the playground of the church and the side lawn of the church (weather permitting). On off weeks, at home Sunday School lessons will be sent home in take home Sunday School bags.
- In person dates: September 20, October 4, October 18, November 1, November 15, November 29, December 13
- Jr high and Sr high Sunday School: Meets every other Sunday from 10:30-11:15am on the playground and the front lawn of the church (weather permitting). On off weeks, at home Sunday School lessons will be sent home in take home Sunday School bags.
- In person dates: September 13, September 27, October 11, October 25, November 8, November, 22, December 6, December 20
Wednesday Evening Activities
- Journey Club (K-4th grade): Meets Wednesdays from 7:00-7:45pm (September 9 – October 28) outside on the side lawn of BCMC (weather permitting)
- Jr High Club (5th-8th grade): Meets Wednesdays from 7:00-8:00pm (September 9 – October 28) on the front lawn of BCMC (weather permitting)
- Sr High Youth Group (9th-12th grade): Meets Wednesdays from 7:00-8:00pm beginning September 9 on the playground of BCMC (weather permitting)
Guidelines for Church Use
BCMC established a Reopening Church Task Force that looks at the various ways we can all gather and use our church building safely. To learn more about ways our church is taking safety precautions, please see the below guidelines for more information.
- Guidelines for Worship Teams
- Guidelines for Funerals and Memorial Services
- Guidelines for Guest Groups
Reopening Church Task Force
- Elizabeth Schmidt (Moderator Elect): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renee Reimer (Pastor): email@example.com
- Nathan Koontz (Pastor): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica Lichti (Office & Facilities Manager): email@example.com
- Barbara Thiesen (Worship Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Robb (Deacons Rep)
- Jeanette Stucky (Faith Formation Rep)
- Suzy Swartly (Worship Rep)
- Doris Whillock (Hospitality Rep)