Below is a guide for the congregation detailing the schedule for the visit of our candidate for Associate Pastor of Faith Formation, Renee Epp Reimer.
This is an opportunity to meet, renew acquaintance, and visit with her.
(Wearing our name tags might be a nice gesture!)
All are encouraged to attend at the time and place scheduled for your group or groups, but if that is not workable, please feel free to join another group in the Gathering Place.
Friday, 5 April
- 11:30 am: Lunch with Search Committee
- 2:00 – 4:00 pm: Meet Adult Sunday School classes, BCMC Gathering Place
- 2:00 – 3:00: Sojourners and Catacombs classes
- 3:00 – 4:00: Fine Arts and Bible Study classes
- 4:00 pm: Meet with Dawn Yoder Harms
- 6:00 pm: Meal with Church Board
Saturday, 6 April
- 9:00 am: Meet with Senior High Youth sponsors and Dawn Yoder Harms
- 10:30 – 11:30 am: SS Class meetings, Gathering Place
- Issues & Christianity and Open Circle classes
- Noon – 2:00 pm: Lunch with Faith Formation Commission
- 3:00 – 5:00 pm: SS Class meetings, Gathering Place
- 3:00 – 4:00: Fellowship and Mosaic classes
- 4:00 – 5:00: Seekers and anyone not affiliated with another group
- 6:00 pm: Meal with Agape class
Sunday, 7 April
- 9:30 am: Sunday worship service, Renee will preach.
- 10:45 am: Elective Sunday School class in Sanctuary. Renee will articulate her faith journey and respond to questions.
- Noon: Lunch with Sr. High Youth and sponsors, Fellowship Hall
- Open time
- 4:00 pm: Meet with Peter Goerzen (BC Campus Pastor) and students, Agape House
- 6:00 pm: Meal with Search Committee