BCMC Purpose Statement: Our faith in a God of love leads us, by the power of the Spirit, to follow Jesus in doing justice, loving mercy, and walking humbly with God.
In order to keep a responsible balance between care and safety, the Reopening Church Task Group of Bethel College Mennonite Church has developed the following guidelines for Worship Teams at Bethel College Mennonite Church while we are in the COVID-19 pandemic. Any questions or clarifications about these guidelines can be directed to Worship Coordinator Barbara Thiesen at email@example.com.
- Singers will keep masks on when singing.
- Singers’ masks will be available at the church. Masks should be left at the church so they can be cleaned during the week and be ready for the next worship service.
- As much as possible, singers will not remain in any one space for more than 30 minutes.
- All speakers may remove their masks when speaking. Otherwise masks will be worn at all times while inside the church.
- All participants will do their best to maintain physical distancing.
- In the sanctuary, fans will be on and windows will be open to ensure adequate fresh air ventilation.
Reopening Task Group